Friendly * Reliable * Flexible Training Consultancy
Kruger Associates Ltd is a family of learning specialists. We know the pressures you face - we've been there ourselves.
You'll amazed what we can find funding for too- everything from Leadership and Management, to QCF Diplomas and short courses. We are even helping individual employers access funding to train their PAs.
For all your statutory needs we offer specialist and certificated courses in Health & Safety, 1st Aid, Fire Safety, Manual Handling. If looking after your staff is as important to you as it is to us, try our well-being programme. If there's any training you need that's more personaly tailored to your workplace we'll work with you to make it happen.
Contact us today for a free no obligation chat to see what we can do to help.
- The National Minimum Wage for apprentices is set to rise by 5p an hour to £2.73, the Department for Business,… Read More
- New funding rules will force providers to tell employers how much government cash they get for delivering apprenticeships. The requirement… Read More
- For the first time apprentices will be able to train directly towards becoming a nurse, the government have announced. A… Read More
- Local authority contracts should require domiciliary care providers to pay their staff the minimum wage, a government review of exploitation… Read More
- The number of vulnerable elderly people getting care in England has dropped by a third since 2005-6, recent research shows.… Read More
- The government is set to cut funding to 5000 adult vocational courses to ‘simplify and streamline’ the adult skills system… Read More
- Apprenticeships could help save the country’s ‘struggling’ high street, according to a report from the Business, Innovation and Skills Select… Read More