Friendly * Reliable * Flexible Training Consultancy
Kruger Associates Ltd is a family of learning specialists. We know the pressures you face - we've been there ourselves.
You'll amazed what we can find funding for too- everything from Leadership and Management, to QCF Diplomas and short courses. We are even helping individual employers access funding to train their PAs.
For all your statutory needs we offer specialist and certificated courses in Health & Safety, 1st Aid, Fire Safety, Manual Handling. If looking after your staff is as important to you as it is to us, try our well-being programme. If there's any training you need that's more personaly tailored to your workplace we'll work with you to make it happen.
Contact us today for a free no obligation chat to see what we can do to help.
- A North London office requires a bright and well spoken individual to work as as a receptionist. Read More
- Peckham, Afro-Caribbean salon requires 5 hairdressing and 5 barbering apprentices. Read More
- An Afro-Caribbean salon requires an apprentice for immediate start. Read More
- Beautiful salon in Dulwich requires a professional apprentice with excellent customer service skills and a passion for hair. Read More
- Unemployed teenagers who leave school without basic English and maths will have undertake 16 hours of training a week or… Read More
- After months of preparation and interviews we are proud to announce that we have been accredited to the matrix Standard.… Read More
- Social workers in England will have to pay higher registration fees from April, the Health and Care Professions Council… Read More
- Health regulator the Care Quality Commission (CQC) is to put greater emphasis on inspecting mental health care in the community.… Read More
- More people than ever before are taking part in an apprenticeship according to government recent figures. Data from the Department… Read More
- Campaigning organisation Youth Employment UK have awarded us with a Youth Friendly Bronze Standard award. Receiving this award means we… Read More
- Data published by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills has shown that only 404 people have applied for… Read More